Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pregnancy tips The Pros and Cons Of Having One Child

Many people who started their families later in life or who struggled with infertility end up having only one child. Sometimes it's a choice, other times another pregnancy is just not possible. I know for me, I'm so happy with one child, I never even considered another. I'm enjoying every moment with my daughter.

This article gives the pros and cons of having an only child:

Benefits and drawbacks to raising an only child


From the article:

"Studies show that only children often have higher achievement levels," said psychologist Jane Annunziata. "The only children score high on the sociability indexes, as they're called, in terms of social relationships with peers."

"And that, in general, there's not a lot of difference between only children and firstborns."

code ads

Posted By : Unknown Date : 2:56 PM Label :

0 Comments: